[TYPO3-dev] FF 2.0 still supported?

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Sun May 30 22:08:12 CEST 2010

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi Masi,
>
> Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I've just tested trunk with an old FF 2.0 and nearly all of the icons
>> are missing in the BE.
>>
>> Is this browser not supported any more? And if so should I've been
>> warned at the login screen?
>>

> i think the problem is that noone still has this browser version
> anywhere.

I used it because I'm still pissed that nothing can clear the oh so awesome recent history (the drop
down of the url field) in FF 3.0. No matter what "privacy" functions I invoke. The list is never empty.

Guess I have to switch to another browser now that I get browser warnings on sites like youtube.

Masi