[TYPO3-dev] TCA question: problem sorting select box in frontend

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri May 28 23:04:22 CEST 2010

> In the frontend (when a frontend user edits his or her account), the
> same items appear but ordered by uid. So somehow type=1 is taken into
> account but order by name is neglected.
> How can I make sure ###TCA_INPUT_myfield### is handled correctly in
> the frontend?

You have to check how sr_feuserregister is handling this kind of markers
internally, since I geuss you didn''t implement the handling of these
markers in your extension, did you?

So the only way is to take a look at the code of pi1 and others to find out
how it is done there.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian