[TYPO3-dev] TCA question: problem sorting select box in frontend

Bart Gijswijt iamzero0 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 20:13:17 CEST 2010

Hi,
I have created an extension using Kickstarter, to add some custom fields to
the feuser table and extend the sr_feuser_registration extension.
In ext_tables.php of my extension I edited 'foreign_table_where' for my
custom fields, to order them in the desired way. This works perfectly in the
backend, but when I add the select box to a page in the frontend, all items
are sorted by uid.

How can I change the order in the frontend?

Thanks,
Bart