[TYPO3-dev] Binary diffs

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu May 27 07:40:46 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 27/05/10 5:26 , Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> Late last night I tried to test #14486 also, but I didn't manage to make
> Tortoise SVN apply the binary patch :-(
>
> Any ideas how to get this done on a Windows machine? (It seems useful to
> me to test this stuff also on Windoze)

I hope it won't become the recommended way of submitting changes to binary files. These skinning-related RFCs are a bit special but otherwise I would not like to see binary patches sent to the list.
Binary "diffs" should be provided as an archive in bugtracker.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en