[TYPO3-dev] Bug in TYPO3 4.4 Beta 2 on Windows?

Rens Admiraal renst3 at rensnel.nl
Wed May 26 01:11:46 CEST 2010

Hi Guys,

I'm not completely sure about this, but I've experienced some weird
behaviour on a Windows 7 machine, using Zend CE server, PHP 5.3, MySQL
5.1.43.

I downloaded the source + dummy package, started the install tool
wizard, created a new database from within the wizard, and imported the
default package tables. After that I logged in to TYPO3, created my
first page, and than I directly got the error:
2: SQL error: 'Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'storage_pid' at
row 1' (pages:NEW4bfc58b61e47a)

I removed the entire webfolder contents, and did a new clean
installation (see video), but I had the same result!
http://www.rensnel.nl/bug.swf (excuses for the noise :p )

I did another installation of TYPO3 4.4 Beta2 on a Debian machine, using
exactly the same steps, and this went fine.

Can someone confirm this behaviour?

--

Greetz,
Rens