[TYPO3-dev] t3lib_error interfaces with __constructor

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Tue May 25 16:33:47 CEST 2010

--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender:   Ingo Renner
Datum:       24.05.2010 18:17:
> Peter Russ wrote:
>

>> Comments?
>
> check with FLOW3, where we backported these from
>
> In general though, just implement two classes, maybe another abstract
> one, be done with it. There's usually a reason for how things are.
>

> best
> Ingo

IMHO this a design error as an interface is not a class. Due to the fact
that there are public constructor provided singleton are not safely
possible and the developer can not decide to use ONE class instead of two.
Is there anyone who could tell WHY this FLOW3 thingy couldn't be fixed?

Peter.

--
Fiat lux! Docendo discimus.

http://www.uon.li