[TYPO3-dev] Regarding bug 14437, Att: Steffen Gebert

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Thu May 20 22:32:26 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

I think i misunderstood you. I thought the .diff file was ment to go
to extbase_kickstarter but it was in extbase?

http://forge.typo3.org/attachments/3007/bug_7615.diff

I changed the line in extbase and now the user settings are shown with
CSS again.

Regards,

Søren

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 2:59 PM, Steffen Gebert
<steffen at steffen-gebert.de> wrote:
> Hi Søren,
>
>> I can not confirm that the path to the CSS is correct after I have
>> removed extbase_kickstarter completely.
>
> Are you really sure? Many guys already came to me with this problem and it
> has always been the extbase_kickstarter.
> The bug (caused by extbase itself) has been acknowledged today by the
> extbase_kickstarter team meamber Rens Admiraal [1].
>
> The only idea I currently have: Delete typo3temp/compressor/*
> Don't remember exactly, whether the CSS gets immediately regenerated.
>
> If this doesn't work out, please contact me directly in skype
> (steffengebert).
>
>> Can you please reopen my issue?
>
> Unfortunately not, have no permissions to do so. But as reporter of the bug,
> you should be able IIRC.
>
> Regards
> Steffen
>
> [1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/7615