[TYPO3-dev] t3lib_error interfaces with __constructor

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Thu May 20 18:27:49 CEST 2010

Perhaps somebody could help to explain or to understand:

the CORE definition for
t3lib_error_t3lib_error_ExceptionHandlerInterface and
t3lib_error_ErrorHandlerInterface BOTH provides constructors. By doing
this, we can not define ONE class implementing both interfaces nor could
we make use of a singleton as these constructors has to be public :-(

IMHO this implementation could be improved.
If you agree I will provide patches for TYPO3 4.3.3. and 4.4 to get a
more flexible solution.

Comments?

Peter.

--