[TYPO3-dev] bugs.typo3.org - reporters should automatically monitor reported bug

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern lorenz.ulrich at phz.ch
Wed May 19 13:33:18 CEST 2010

Hi!

I agree with Dmitry. It takes almost no time to click the "Monitor issue" button after creating an issue.

I've noticed at some occasions that some people tend to write to the bugtracker before they consulted other sources of information. So it's not a bad idea to close these bugs without feedback for 30 days.

Lorenz