[TYPO3-dev] Images and disable_control="list"

Stefan Geith typo3dev2010.nospam1 at geithware.de
Wed May 19 12:05:42 CEST 2010

Stefan Geith schrieb:
> JoH asenau schrieb:
>> Sorry - I thought this would disable the selectbox-list only but not the
>> delete-icon.
>>
>> So +1 for this behaviour being a bug, [...]
>
> So 2 solutions are possible:
>
> 1. Add a single delete-Button next to the Image-Icon,
>    if selectbox-list is disabled.
>
> 2. Add an optional property 'overwrite'=>1 to config-Array

I suggest to add the property 'replace_single'=>1 to config:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14432

This gives (in combination with 'disable_controls'=>'list')
a much better looking form-field in BE, _if_ you only wand
single files (maxitems=1).

See Differenze in screenshot, attached to Bugreport/Featurerequest.

/Stefan