[TYPO3-dev] Images and disable_control="list"

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue May 18 17:27:58 CEST 2010

Stefan Geith wrote:
> JoH asenau schrieb:
>>> This gives a much more pretty form in the BE,
>>> if you have fileds with only single images:
>>> no need to how a list there, when only _one_ image (or file)
>>> is allowed...
>>>
>>> BUT: If you have already uploaded an Image (or file)
>>> you are not able to change it.
>>
>> I don't see the the bug here:
>> Remove existing image => upload new image => done
>
> But how can I remove the existing Image,
> if the List-Element is hidden (disable_control="list") ?

Sorry - I thought this would disable the selectbox-list only but not the
delete-icon.

So +1 for this behaviour being a bug, but -1 for the solution, since IMHO it
would be better to keep the behaviour consistent and just show one icon to
be able to remove an existing image. To make this consistent for all lists
no matter what is set as value for max, the default behaviour should be to
delete the first image in the list, when no image is selected.

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de