[TYPO3-dev] Cannot connect svn.typo3.org -- RESOLVED

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Mon May 17 19:16:52 CEST 2010

Hey,

while SVN connections were working already since several days, we still
had some issues:
- The repository browser on forge did not work
- SVN repositories for new projects were not created automatically.

I think I've found the reasons for these problems, and fixed them
accordingly. So, everything should run smoothly now again.

In case you still have some issue, or need the SVN directories created
for you, just drop me a line in the typo3.teams.typo3org mailinglist or
via direct mail.

Greets, and sorry for the inconvenience,
Sebastian