[TYPO3-dev] tt_content pid -1

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri May 14 11:05:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

as soon as you create a record in "Draft" workspace, it will create two
separate tt_content records (the same applies to pages and other records).

1) the "initial placeholder" which represents the record in the
live-workspace, and which has a "pid" = the page where it was created
2) the draft record, which is linked with the initial placeholder
(t3ver_oid), but has pid = -1.

If you modify an existing record in a "Draft" workspace, it will create
a new version of it which looks like the number 2 above.

So it might have happend by accident (editing in draft mode). If you
delete them, you will have cleaned that up.

Also check if there aren't any tt_content records with
t3ver_label='INITIAL PLACEHOLDER', which you can get rid also.

Cheers,
Ernesto