[TYPO3-dev] Re: [TYPO3-v4] Removing the feature "Enable extensions without review (basic security check)" from EM

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Thu May 13 18:34:01 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Lars, do you want this for 4.4 or 4.5? I fear 4.4 is a bit short, so why
> not leave it from the new EM?

I am trying to get it in for 4.4, as I see it as a bugfix, especially
because of the "Update" situation, and also very much a part of the
"last 20%".

I guess Benni or Olly will have to decide whether they will accept it or
not. I will propose the RFC later today. The patch is ready ;)

--
Lars Houmark