[TYPO3-dev] Backend User Groups Limit

Jason Alexander jalexander at digipen.edu
Tue May 11 17:50:56 CEST 2010

Hi Jigal,

We are a technology school and do require many groups and over 4 years students who are involved in school activities tend to be apart of more groups. Believe me as our school grows into other sectors (like teaching workshops) you are completely right. I almost becomes unmanageable. But we are successfully doing it for the time being.

Thank you all for your input. It has help greatly. You guys rock!!

Jason R Alexander