[TYPO3-dev] Backend User Groups Limit

Jason Alexander jalexander at digipen.edu
Mon May 10 23:39:56 CEST 2010

Hello List,

I was curious if there was a limit on how many backend groups a backend user can be apart of. We are using 4.2.10 and when we go into the User Admin to edit a user. In the groups section if there is more then 35 (give or take) groups assigned to the user. We get this little yellow exclamation mark next to the groups field. When you try to save you get this message "The fields marked with a yellow exclamation mark are not yet correctly filled in. Please complete them properly." This seems to only happens when a users is apart of many many groups.

Any suggestions or Ideas?

Thanks in Advance,

Jason R Alexander