[TYPO3-dev] problem with compresed CSS

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue May 4 03:36:24 CEST 2010

Am 04.05.2010, 01:52 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Gebert
<steffen at steffen-gebert.de>:

> Am 04.05.2010, 01:49 Uhr, schrieb bernd wilke <t3ng at pi-phi.tk>:

> looks good
>
>> the 'content' is the same still compressed file.
> So you see weird characters when displaying the file in FF, and not the
> stylesheet?

I just had a look at Bernd's PC.
He had mod_deflade and mod_mime active, we deacticated both, but nothing
changed. Headers are correctly sent, but all browser simply show the
encoded version.

Lars mentioned that he had problems with the order of rules in .htaccess.
Please always use the order from misc/advanced.htaccess!
He also mentioned that - after fixing this - the browser cache has to be
cleared (esp. safari seems to be very stubborn on using the wrong
versions..)

Hope somebody has better ideas to solve the issue..

Steffen