[TYPO3-dev] How stable Extbase and Fluid for productive use

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sun May 2 15:40:51 CEST 2010

Am 02.05.2010 15:08, schrieb Sascha Hierold:
> Hi,
>
> Planning a new extension for TYPO3 4.x, I want to use Extbase and Fluid
> for programming it. Now the question is:
>
> How stable Extbase and Fluid V4 for a productive use?
>
> Where can I find informations to this topic?
>
> Thanks
> Sascha
The shipped Version in 4.3.x is not. (Well it's stable, but does not
work in multilang envirenments)
Subversion Version of fluid and extbase are running quite well.
Public API won't change either, maybe things in behind, which won't
affect you to much.

Most "standard extension" for listing/showing/editing not to deeply
nested datastructures are possible to build very easy and fast with extbase.

regards

Steffen