[TYPO3-dev] Yesterday's Bug Day, please report back!

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat May 1 10:24:58 CEST 2010

Hi all,

If you took part in Friday's Bug Day, please make sure that your name
appears in the list of participants:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/BugDay/201004#Participants

otherwise you will not get credited. I would especially like to have the
final list of participants from Frankfurt, because all it says in the
wiki for now is: "Ingo Renner (CoreDev), more developers from dkd and
AOE media (to be listed)".

For companies, if you catered for food & drinks, please mention it if
you want to receive deserved thanks.

If you've got pictures, send them to me via PM, I'll find a place where
to put them up.

Thanks to all who participated, it was a great day!

--

Francois Suter