[TYPO3-dev] removing items from flexform selectfield

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Mar 30 13:53:35 CEST 2010

Hi list,

is there by now a way to remove items from a flexforms selectfield via
pageTS/userTS? I found the extension "sp_betterflex" which at least
allows to remove fields completely based on BEusers rights, but I
haven't found a way to manipulate the TCEform items via TS (I try to
limit the allowed views of a extension for certain users).

There was already a discussion about this with possible solution using
XPATH about a year ago - any progress or solutions in the meantime?
I searched the web and TSrefs and had a short look at the sourcecode but
haven't found anything so far.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch