[TYPO3-dev] Bug Day follow-up

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Mar 27 17:57:16 CET 2010

Hi all,

First of all thanks to all those who responded to my calls and made this
Bug Day a real success. I'm preparing a report about it to thank those
who participated and encourage those who didn't for the next time.

If you participated in Friday's Bug Day but didn't register yourself in
the list of participants [1], please do so now or you won't be in the
report.

What if you didn't participate? First you can still catch up by looking
at the bugs that were handled on Friday and are not yet resolved. There
some left-overs to pick from ;-) In particular you may take a look at:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13749
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13677

that already have a core +1 and need just an additional vote from anyone.

Of course, you can still pick any bug you want from the core list and
review its patch. Bug-fixing activity doesn't happen only on Bug Days.

Last but not least, you are heartily encouraged to participate in the
next Bug Days. The full list is on typo3.org [2].

The next one will take place on April 30th.

See you there!

--

Francois Suter

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/BugDay/201003#Participants