[TYPO3-dev] Last date for submitting proposal

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Mar 26 10:22:57 CET 2010

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

Hey Dmitry,

>> but that list is not that much active as this list :-(
>
> So what? :) This list is about core and extension development. You
> should ask technical questions here, not GSOC. GSOC questions should go
> to the proper list.

I think this list is also appropriate for questions regarding GSoC. The
would be students may have valid technical questions. They need to get
into the project somehow and the developer list is a very good place to
do so as they are going to develop code for extensions and / or the core.

I also think that it is a good sign when students come to the lists by
there self and interact with the community even before the official
application phase started.

These are reasons why I added the list on the GSoC pages.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner