[TYPO3-dev] Last date for submitting proposal

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Wed Mar 24 16:40:40 CET 2010

Hi.

On 24.03.2010 09:24 Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> So what? :) This list is about core and extension development. You
> should ask technical questions here, not GSOC. GSOC questions should go
> to the proper list.

The information on GSOC page on typo3.org is misleading:

"I want to be a student for TYPO3, what should I do?

You can apply for the program from March 29th to April 9th. You can
already start getting involved, subscribe to the TYPO3 GSoC and
developer mailing lists, hang out in the IRC chat, check out the
documentation, and just start playing with TYPO3 and some extensions."

http://typo3.org/development/gsoc2010

it states: subscribe to developer mailing lists. Here we are :)

--
cheers,
Steffen

TYPO3 Blog: http://www.t3node.com/