[TYPO3-dev] typo3 and PHP 5.3.2

Enrique Mabanza enrimaba at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 24 11:12:27 CET 2010

Thanks, for your answer!
So, our current solution seems to be a reasonable thing to do at the moment.

Concerning the creating of the bug report I do have to admit, that I
am not sure what to put in there nor do I see a button that allows me
to enter any information. Therefore I shall leave this to someone more
knowledgable and able as I seem to be at the moment.

Thanks everybody, and keep up the good work!

Enrique