[TYPO3-dev] PHPUNIT testing of a lib/div-MVC-Extension

Oliver Krause krause at network-publishing.de
Tue Mar 23 12:25:37 CET 2010

Hi there,

I have a question which I'm sure has been asked before, but I can't find
any fitting information in the web.

I'd like to refactor an lib/div-MVC-extension using unit tests. I
installed the phpunit extension and began to write tests. The first and
simple tests were fine, but I ran into some trouble very quickly: I
can't get the clue how to call certain actions from the controller
through the whole dispatcher/bootstrapping/etc. process.

Can anyone give me a snippet or an URL where I can get some information
about that subject?

Best regards,
Olli