[TYPO3-dev] typo3 and PHP 5.3.2

Enrique Mabanza enrimaba at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 23 11:33:55 CET 2010

Hi Dmitry

When I do that, I get this (apart from lots of other stuff):

[SCRIPT_FILENAME] => /users/dangast/www/typo3/index.php
[SCRIPT_NAME] => /typo3/index.php
[ORIG_SCRIPT_FILENAME] => /users/dangast/core/php
[ORIG_PATH_TRANSLATED] => /users/dangast/www/typo3/index.php
[ORIG_SCRIPT_NAME] => /binary-exec/php

Does this help in any way?

Sincerely,

Enrique