[TYPO3-dev] get the pid of the backend page

David Bruchmann typo3-dev at bruchmann-web.de
Wed Mar 17 13:17:12 CET 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Tudor <tudor.pali at fecher.eu>
Gesendet:   Mittwoch, 17. März 2010 13:06:23
An:         typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    [TYPO3-dev]  get the pid of the backend page
> Hi,
>
> How can i get the "pid" of the page where i insert my new pugin records?
> I want to use the pid for 'foreign_table_where'.
>
> 'config' => array (
> 'type' => 'select',
> 'foreign_table' => 'tx_petfoodsearch_category_items',
> 'foreign_table_where' => '....'
>
> Thx

Hi,

have a look at
https://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.2.0/view/4/2/#id4272080
and search for "foreign_table_where" in the table of properties.
There are markers you can use to define the backend-pages.

Some extensions have inquiries in the ext_tables.php or in the tca.php
to change the marker depending on some situation. I'm not sure in the
moment but you can search in tt_news or templaVoila for those inquiries.

Best Regards
David