[TYPO3-dev] IRRE / irre_tutorial problem: Can't save relations

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sat Mar 13 15:58:32 CET 2010

Hey Steffen,

Am 13.03.2010 15:23, schrieb Steffen Ritter:
> Hi Susanne,
> afaik thias has been introduced with one of the last committed bugfixes
> ... Please have a look at core list.

Thanks for the pointer. It was exactly the problem. I did not realize it
because I forgot to force reload the editing frame after changing the
TYPO3 version... Now all is well again.

For others searching for the bugfix: The thread in the core list has the
title:
"RFC #1104: Setting file fields in TCA to "required" makes it impossible
to save the record"

Best regards,

Susanne