[TYPO3-dev] PageRender and USER_INT Plugins

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sat Mar 13 15:12:12 CET 2010

Hey Jeff,

Am 12.03.2010 15:53, schrieb Jeff Segars:
> Hey guys,
> Has anyone attempted using the new pageRenderer in 4.3 from a USER_INT
> plugin?
>
> I'm having some issues here and from my very quick glance through the
> code, it looks like the pageRenderer actually renders all the page
> content before the USER_INT plugins are substituted in the cached
> output.  When this substitution occurs, it seems to only support the old
> TSFE->additionalHeaderData and not the pageRenderer.

yep, I can confirm this. Have just tested the behavior with felogin:
- Added
"$GLOBALS['TSFE']->getPageRenderer()->addCssFile('fileadmin/html/123.css');"
to the main function --> does not get included
- Changed plugin to USER instead of USER_INT --> file gets included
- Changed back --> gets not included

I just reported it as bug: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13808

Best regards,

Susanne