[TYPO3-dev] quickstart documentation for Extbase ready for download

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Mar 8 22:24:54 CET 2010

Hi all,

> To avoid confusion and to have a clear filename I propose
> "doc_mvc_quickstart" or something like that as filename.

A discussion is being held right now in the documentation mailing list
about guidelines for official manuals, something we never had until now.
We'll come up with a first draft of these guidelines very soon (like
tomorrow, hopefully), so please hold any name changes for now, it's
worth the wait ;-) The important thing is that this documentation exists
at all.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter