[TYPO3-dev] The first few bugs ever ... something to do ...

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Mar 8 08:55:19 CET 2010

Hi,

> is there any reason why some bugs are resolved but not closed?
>
> I can't see any differences between these "status" apart from rare cases
> where "resolved" perhaps may be temporary.

In "big" projects where multiple persons are involved, you have a
developer who resolves the bug and then someone else (kind of a quality
agent for instance) who tests it and closes it if it actually works. We
do not have this and someone should go over resolved bugs once in a
while and close them.

I usually do this for DBAL a few weeks after a bug has been resolved and
I either did not receive any negative feedback or could confirm on a few
other install that it actually worked as expected.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en