[TYPO3-dev] timer for debugging

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sun Mar 7 22:43:23 CET 2010

Sigfried,

you need to use a profiler if you are interested in time it takes for
specific functions/operations.

			regards, Ries van Twisk

tags: Freelance TYPO3 Glassfish JasperReports JasperETL Flex Blaze-DS
WebORB PostgreSQL DB-Architect
email: ries at vantwisk.nl        web:   http://www.rvantwisk.nl/
skype: callto://r.vantwisk