[TYPO3-dev] Extension manual rendering went completely wrong - any idea how to fix it?

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Mar 4 21:16:44 CET 2010

Hi Tolleiv,

> after the last release of the crawler extension the rendering process
> for the online manual didn't really produce what we expected.
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/crawler/3.0.5/view/
>
> For some reason it didn't recognize the document-structure as supposed -
> I never had problems with that and I'm not even sure if that's a problem
> within the manual or whether the server just was in a bad mood :P

This looks like the outline level of your paragraphs all went awry. This
happens sometimes and seems due to an OpenOffice bug (it happened to me
once with the TSref :-/ ). This was discussed recently in this very
list. Look for the thread entitled "Easy way to test extensions manual".

HTH

--

Francois Suter