[TYPO3-dev] ext_autoload.php not used

Thomas Mammitzsch thomas at visualworx.de
Thu Mar 4 16:28:28 CET 2010

Am 04.03.2010 07:53, schrieb Stefan Frömken:
> Steffen Ritter schrieb:
>> Thomas Mammitzsch schrieb:

>>> yes i do :)
>>> my ext_autoload.php looks exactyl like this. The return of the array
>>> never happens, i checked it with my debugger (for other extensions it
>>> does). Does the extension have to register somewhere, that there is
>>> an ext_autoload.php? I looked for that in the scheduler ext, but
>>> couldn't find anything.
>>>
>>> regards, Thomas
>> have the same problem...
>> Class is listet in "Task-List" on create. But class could not be
>> found... autoload file ist there...
> Is there somebody how can show us some code? ext_autoload.php and/or
> class-file?!

just to mention. the task is working correctly if i requiring the class
in ext_localconf.php. The problem is that the frontend doesn't know
tx_scheduler_Task, so i worked around like that in ext_localconf.php:

if(TYPO3_MODE != 'FE'){
	require_once(t3lib_extMgm::extPath('ux_insideclearcache').'ux_insideclearcache_task.php');
}

Working but not as elegant as using the autoload feature.

ok, here is one of my tasks:

tx_sphinx_import_task.php:

<?php
class ux_insideclearcache_task extends tx_scheduler_Task {

	public function execute()
	{

require_once(t3lib_extMgm::extPath('ux_insideclearcache').'class.tx_uxinsideclearcache.php');
		$clearcacheObj = t3lib_div::makeInstance('tx_uxinsideclearcache');

		if($clearcacheObj->CLI_main())
		{
			return true;
		}
		else
		{
			return false;
		}

	}
}

ext_autoload.php:

<?php
return array(
	'ux_insideclearcache_task' =>
t3lib_extMgm::extPath('ux_insideclearcache', 'ux_insideclearcache_task.php')
);

regards, Thomas