[TYPO3-dev] ext_autoload.php not used

Thomas Mammitzsch thomas at visualworx.de
Wed Mar 3 20:43:00 CET 2010

Am 03.03.2010 17:27, schrieb Stefan Frömken:
> Thomas Mammitzsch schrieb:
>> hi list,
>>
>> i tried to use the new autoload functionality for scheduler tasks
>> created by me. I created an ext_autoload.php in the root folder of the
>> extension containing the task, but it is not used. Do i miss anything?
>>
>> regards, Thomas
> I don't know if you speek german, but I have written a documentation
> about scheduler:
> http://typo3.sfroemken.de/index.php?id=102
>
> on the second page you also see how your ext_autoload.php should be:
> http://typo3.sfroemken.de/index.php?id=103

yes i do :)
my ext_autoload.php looks exactyl like this. The return of the array
never happens, i checked it with my debugger (for other extensions it
does). Does the extension have to register somewhere, that there is an
ext_autoload.php? I looked for that in the scheduler ext, but couldn't
find anything.

regards, Thomas