[TYPO3-dev] extending indexed_search by search in date range

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Mar 3 17:09:33 CET 2010

Hi,

> there was a wish to create a taskforce for is. There is already a
> pending RFC in core list which is really needed, i also have several
> issues to be solved. but we need the taskforce to get the things
> reviewed, i was really frustrated writing so much reminders.
>
> Here is an example [1] what is possible with my RFC, lets create the
> taskforce and simply let's do it.
>
> I remember Christian Kuhn was interested, you too?

Yes, I would. But I would like to start closing existing bugs and
long-waited "standard" features before starting more fancier stuff. You
know, this is always the problem of having breaking changes, it's more
complicated to get them in. But I already saw once your expert search
and it is for sure another great feature!

[OT] I just found out that indexing external url simply does not work
with today's standards [1]. Those kinds of bugs should be fixed for all
branches...

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13732

--
Xavier Perseguers