[TYPO3-dev] RealURL 1.9.3 - after upgrade from 1.8.0 editing of redirects is not working for me

Florian Schaeffer florian.schaeffer at mercoline.de
Wed Jun 30 09:50:53 CEST 2010

Hello all (and especially Dmitry),

after upgrading ReaLURL from 1.8.0 on TYPO3 4.3.3 to 1.9.3 the editing
of redirects through Info->RealURL-Management->Redirects is not working
anymore. I am able to delete existing ones and also creating new ones is
working, but if I open the redirect submodule I see the tree as usal,
clicking on the edit icon simply opens the tree again without showing
the RedirectEditForm.

I tried to dig into the code and there were a lot of changes for the
redirect module so I couldn't spot the change that introduced the new
behaviour.

Can anybody confirm ?

PS: Tried it using FF 3.6.3, IE 8, Chrome all on Windows XP, tried to
edit a URL which is shown as /100_jahre.html and should redirect to
/unternehmen.html (so we don't use the famous / at the end of the URL
but rather use .html-suffix - maybe this could be the problem??)

Florian