[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 4.4 & transparentColor

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 29 19:58:20 CEST 2010

Tobias Pierschel wrote:
> i fear there might be some bigger problems with the gifbuilder and
> transparentColor. If you combine images in the gifbuilder the
> transparency get lost. I downgrade now to 4.3.3 :-(

Combining images with transparency (PNGs with alpha channel) should work
properly. Currently GIFBUILDER cannot produce such PNGs as final image.

If you have problems with transparentColor it might be useful to render
the image without it and check for the actual colour which should become
transparent.

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert