[TYPO3-dev] linking the new media content element

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Fri Jun 25 12:56:28 CEST 2010

hi

I just discovered (by needs of one of my client) that the quite new
"Media" content element have no possibility to set a link.

The simple scenario: upload a swf and link it to internal page is
impossible at this time (or do I miss something?)

And my question is:

a) should I wrote extension for that? (and blow up the TER)

or

b) should I wrote a patch for that? (because it so base need)

Thanks for your input.

--
grtz
Krystian