[TYPO3-dev] no content FE

Fabrizio Branca news at _REMOVETHIS_fabrizio-branca.de
Thu Jun 24 11:09:53 CEST 2010

Hi David,

I had this issue, too. No output, but the source is not empty. Inserting
page=PAGE, page.10=TEXT, page.10.value = HELLO WORLD indeed shows Hello
World after clearing the cache.

The problem in my case was, that the file permissions were not set
correctly while installing the introduction package. After removing
everything, copying the files again, setting the correct file
permissions _before_ installing and then installing the introduction
package, everything was fine.

Bye,

Fabrizio