[TYPO3-dev] no content FE

David Vandemaele vd2m at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 09:33:46 CEST 2010

Op 23/06/2010 23:38, Bernhard Kraft schreef:
> On 06/23/2010 09:50 PM, David Vandemaele wrote:
>
>> The error logs do not show a thing.
>
> Which ones? Did you check the apache error logs and did you enable the
> PHP error logs in php.ini? Take care you are looking at the correct
> files by explicitly causing an error and check if it gets logged.
>
> Usually a completly blank (white) page is a hint to some PHP error with
> PHP error output disabled.
>
> greets,
> Bernhard

The screen is blank, but the source not(see below). The page has a title
(Introduction Package: Welcome to TYPO3), meta data is filled in,
dynamic css and js are loaded, but the body has no content.
The apache error logs do not contain anything related to this virtual
host, and php errors are logged if I trigger an error.

I've tested the beta versions of 4.4 before without any trouble. That's
why I assume(I'm not sure) it has something to do with the introduction
package.

Greetings,
David

************* page source *********************************************

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE html
      PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
<head>

<!--
	This TYPO3 introduction package has been started at T3UXW09

	        ===

	This website is powered by TYPO3 - inspiring people to share!
	TYPO3 is a free open source Content Management Framework initially
created by Kasper Skaarhoj and licensed under GNU/GPL.
	TYPO3 is copyright 1998-2010 of Kasper Skaarhoj. Extensions are
copyright of their respective owners.
	Information and contribution at http://typo3.com/ and http://typo3.org/
-->

<base href="http://typo3/" />
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://typo3/" type="directory" />
<link rel="icon" href="http://typo3/" type="directory" />
<title>Introduction Package: Welcome to TYPO3</title>
setup for TYPO3. You can use it to demonstrate the basic features of the
TYPO3 Content Management System, but you are also welcome to use it as a
basis for your own website projects. Please have a look at how it works
and how it is structured. In building this package, we have tried to
combine a lot of best practices. Feel free to use these structures and
use elements of it for your own way of working." />
example setup" />

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="typo3temp/stylesheet_d3df03f0b8.css?1277312132" media="all" />

<script src="typo3temp/javascript_b9328db19d.js?1277312132"
type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
/*<![CDATA[*/
<!--