[TYPO3-dev] no content FE

David Vandemaele david at d2d.be
Wed Jun 23 21:50:57 CEST 2010

François Suter schreef:
> Hi,
>
>> after installing the new typo3 version using the new install tool, I can
>> login into the BE without a problem, and can start using it.
>> But the FE doesn't show a thing. CSS and JS files are loaded, but
>> everything between the body tags is gone.
>> Clearing the cache does not solve this.
>> Does somebody has this similar behaviour.
>
> Maybe check if you really have a static template from css_styled_content
> included?
>
> HTH

yes, it's selected.
I've already removed the complete site, and reinstalled it again. But
still, the introduction site does not popup.
The error logs do not show a thing.
CompressionLevel = 0, and I'm using the basic .htaccess.

perhaps I should install the typo3 version leaving the introduction
unselected, and afterward install the extension.
I'll give it a try.

David Vandemaele