[TYPO3-dev] Overriding $MCONF ?

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Wed Jun 16 21:30:18 CEST 2010

On 06/16/2010 07:52 PM, Patrick Gaumond wrote:
> Is there a clean way to override $MCONF values like we can do with $TCA
> in a extTables.php file?
>
> I need to override the tstemplate module conf.php:
>
> $MCONF['access']='admin';
>
> replace with
>
> $MCONF['access']='user,group';

I guess you can't do this from within ext_tables.php.
the conf.php file gets directly included in the top of the php file
representing the module. You can override it from there, by modifying
your index.php of the module.

There is sadly no clean interface / startup-script for BE modules. This
is a reason I started to protect almost every /typo3/ directory on my
server by an htaccess IP restricton for security reasons!

greets,
Bernhard