[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Fehlermeldung "NO entry in the $TCA-array..."

Gabriel Kaufmann gabriel.kaufmann at gmx.net
Wed Jun 16 17:25:25 CEST 2010

Hello,

while doing some work on my TYPO3 Webpages I recently often got the
following error while trying to open the Frontend-Webpage. This error
seems to be not related to BE-Users logged in as some customers also
noticed this error while visiting their webpage (without being logged in
into the Backend).

NO entry in the $TCA-array for the table "tt_address". This means that
the function enableFields() is called with an invalid table name as
argument.

I also received the error for the tables "sys_domain" and
"page_language_overlay" sometimes. The error is reproducable for me as
it always appears while making changes to content in TYPO3 or making
changes to Typoscript.

I am using the latest TYPO3-Versions and TemplaVoila - no unusual
Extensions that could cause this, I think. Some other Websites on Google
do have to seem the same problem as this error is listed as
Google-Result for some pages using TYPO3! So this error seems to be very
critical to me!

I would be glad for any help on this topic.

Best regards

Gabriel Kaufmann
Mediengestalter für digital und print
Fachrichtung Medienoperating

Siegfriedstraße 38 | 38106 Braunschweig
*T*elefon:0531-2521800 *F*ax:0531-2326411

www.typoworx.de <http://www.typoworx.de> info at typoworx.de
<mailto:info at typoworx.de>
*+* Web-Technologies:
Internetseiten | Web-Entwicklung | CMS | Typo3 | Microsites
Php | MySql | valides xHTML | CSS | Javascript | Web 2.0 | RSS
*+* Webhosting | Linux-Systemadministration