[TYPO3-dev] Span being removed when more than one class is present

Adam Casto adam at iptic.com
Wed Jun 16 05:31:54 CEST 2010

> Do you have anything specified for RTE.default.proc.allowedClasses?
>
> If so, the transformation will remove from span and p tags any class
> not
> appearing in the list. If no allowed class remains, the span tag is
> removed.

I forgot to mention that in my original message. Yes, the classes are listed
in proc.allowedClasses. I tested this by trying each class individually,
which works. I even tested it from a fresh Typo3 site with default classes
to make sure it wasn't a problem in my RTE config. I have opened up a bug
here: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14748

Thanks,
Adam