[TYPO3-dev] "Save and View"-Button on Records in SysFolders

Stefan Geith typo3dev2010.nospam1 at geithware.de
Tue Jun 15 18:17:28 CEST 2010

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Gaumond schrieb:
>> 1. Is there a way to enable the 'View'-Button in List-View
>> even for tables other than 'pages' and/or 'tt_content' ?
> For the precise case of tt_news there's already :
> tx_ttnews.singlePid = 22
>
> That will work even if clicked from a sysfolder "save and view"
> See:
> http://www.acqal.com/blog/a/article/preview-tt-news-articles-from-the-backend/

Thanks for pointing me to this.
I tried to adopt this for my extension, but seems
I'm a little blind: I can't find how this is done ...

>> 2. Is there a way (hook?) to modify the 'View' ?
>> E.g.: I would like to show a summary (and/or a complete
>> fieldlist with some hints) of the record.
>
> And for the generic case:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10827

OK - I see. THis is for diableing the SaveAndView-Button.

But is there also a way to ADD the view-Button in the list-view ?
(Like it is e.g. for tt_content records)
Could not find something about this in User/Page-TSconfig Docs...

Thanks,
    Stefan