[TYPO3-dev] IRRE / InlineRecords:

Stefan Geith typo3dev2010.nospam1 at geithware.de
Tue Jun 15 14:28:32 CEST 2010

Hi Devs,

two questions about Inline-Records:

1. I think, BeUsers expect a newly created record
    to expand, when clicking on 'Create New'.
    Question: Is there a way to have a newly created
    Inline_record expanded, even if settings are
    ('collapseAll'=>1, 'expandSingle'=>1, ...) ?

2. Would it be possible to have the last edited
    Inline-Record expanded after saving ?
    Right now, I have to expand the inline-record,
    I just edited, right after the click to the
    'Save'-Button.
    Especially anoying with inline-records of
    inline-records [of inline-records...] ;)

Any hints, if I overlooked any options or
where to start to add these features ?

/Stefan