[TYPO3-dev] SQL parameter binding

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 14 15:06:42 CEST 2010

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> If you want to do this task, you need to look wider. Here is some thing
> that you may want to consider alongside the performance:

(...)

> I did not want to participate in discussions like this but I could not
> resist because it touches performance. A part of my business is performance

If I'm going to do this task I'll be very careful. It won't be an RFC
which I'll try to get in "nobody watches". Unit test will probably be
needed to check functionality of the existing API.

There is something that I like to see fixed first: image processing is
broken in certain circumstances.

Thanks for your "warnings" and comments; they are much appreciated (really!)

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl