[TYPO3-dev] realurl and trailing slashes

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 08:47:53 CEST 2010

Hi!

Sebastian Michaelsen wrote:
> Does that mean you'll release 1.9.3 soon? Just stumbled over the same
> issue..

Monday morning.

All these issues with 1.9.x versions happended because I had to implement
several fixes and additions:
- now you can have /path/to/contacts.pdf, earlier only
/path/to/contacts/index.pdf was possible. That fix caused most of issues
with html suffix and missing slash.
- some tt_news issues (see http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14709)
happened because of a cHash change. Earlier when parameter was skipped by
the RealURL (due to noMatch=>bypass or other similar condition), cHash was
wrong (parameter skipped => bad cHash). This causes 404 errors for those,
who had activated a corresponding option in the Install tool. Now RealURL
transparently recalculates cHash if something is omitted. This caused
certain code changes with side effects. I hope they will be fixed soon.

In fact, I expected more issues than were found so far. Code changes were
significant and it went quite well.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 core&security teams member