[TYPO3-dev] pages of type "shortcut" in TMENU not having proper item states?

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] lists.typo3.org at digilog.de
Thu Jun 10 15:35:59 CEST 2010

 > does it take care of the ACT, CUR Stuff too?

No, it does not. But it at least respects the access options of the
target page: shortcut hides if target page link hides (e.g. due to
access restrictions of the target page).
Anyhow in most to all of my implementations it would be confusing for
the user to have the shortcut show an ACT or CUR state in addition to
the target ACT/CUR. Two menu items hilited at the same time in different
locations of the menu is IMHO not very intuitive.

Cheers, Jörg.